And so, dear brothers and sisters, I plead with you to give your bodies to God because of all he

1 Corinthians 6:19 (New International Version)

19Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The Journey Begins

Hello All!!

Thank you for taking a few minutes to read what is going on in my life here in Fairmont WV. This blog is a bit difficult for me to begin but it is going to be necessary for me to achieve some of the goals I have set for myself. I have loved the Lord for what seems all of my life but truth is it has been around 20 years that I have been walking with him.. PRAISE THE LORD! In those 20 years many things in my life have changed!
-What I say
-what I don't say
-What I think
-Things I do
-Things I don't do
-Even the way I vote has changed with the time I have spent with God.

However, their have been a few things along the way in this Christian walk that have been more difficult to get control of. For Example, anger has always been a challenge along with patience, grace and forgiveness but I have been able to continue to address those areas of life. There is one area right now that God has challenge me to get control of: He wants me to live a Healthier Lifestyle. That is the reason for this blog. I'm entering into a new challenge of changing my eating habits and implementing daily excercise into my life. I plan in the weeks and days a ahead, to use this blog to document both the encouragements and struggles along with the tools from both Optimal Health and God's Word. I would ask that you become a member of this blog so that you can hold me accountable and watch as I finish well! Im so excited to be motivated in this challenge. Perhaps you can relate with wondering how you got so unhealthy, or out of shape, and in some way this challenges or encourages you to join me. If so I have been given a great healthy meal plan, health coach and a wonderful team in place to help. Please let me know if you are interested in joining me and some of my friends as we Take Shape For Life. I would love for you to join me also! If you could use a healthier lifestyle and need a partner Natalie and I would love to have you join us. Ok here comes the Goal..

My Goal is 75lbs may the count down begin!\


Taking Shape For Life.

Blessings,

~LH

1 comment:

  1. Hey Larry and Natalie this is awesome. Dale and I were just talking about the same thing the other day. Send me the info and what plan you are using. We will be praying for you guys as well.

    Jill

    ReplyDelete